Sunday, August 20, 2006

E06 conference and other stuff

Hey all, won't be blogging in a bit cos I'll be heading down to KL !

And the reason is clear, I'm a delegate as well as a facilitator for this exciting conference.
Check it out here.

There are many things happening right now in the inside as well on the outside, and I'm so happy to getaway to seek Him and His purposes. September 05 till Aug 06 has been a full 'year' of changes and honestly I don't think I'm adapting as well or as fast as I wish to be but I'm trying hard...and I'm praying for stability and wholeness. Thank you all for keeping me in your prayers. :) Now church has a new dimension to me, I begin to see it as when 2 or 3 really gather together and just encourage each other in the faith....don't limit it to the four walls.

Anyways...when I'm back, you'll hear more. For now here's my 30 day challenge:

1. A 30 day trial as a vegetarian (for the soul as well as for the body)
2. A 30 day to permanently set my body clock as an early riser (i've been struggling at this since the dawn of time!) Now I intend to wake up at 6 am instead of 7, everyday including weekends!

Will let you know more the reason behind the challenges, when I get back.


In the mean time, let us all live for ETERNITY.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger salsterz said...

hey sara...waking up at 6am is not as difficult as it seems :) ive been doing it for the past 3 years already! consistently too! forget weekends...that's when i catch up on what they call...beauty sleep... i need 2 days to re-beautify before i do te 6am thing for the next 5 days again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home