Friday, June 30, 2006

Moving forward

The first day at work: Pack up and leave!

Well, actually everyone is packing up as the institution is relocating to a newer facility, which happens to be at my doorstep! I am still soaking in the confusion but it has been fantastic, the community is multiracial, everyone's so helpful and I havent started real work yet!

Today I had a lookaround at the new facility. From Monday onwards there is no need for me to drive to work anymore, gosh I am so NOT gonna miss KL's crazy brand of jam! And I have an office to myself! It's small but it with a nice view of the hills behind and I could actually look up and catch a glimpse of my unit from there ( Hi , Mom look no work!?)

I'm so excited about this new work, my colleagues range from Europeans, Americans, Japanese, Australians and of course fellow Penangnites! It feels like a mini UN. Praise God, I am so thankful for all the big and small blessings. Never in my wildest imagination, that I would be working here in my lil hometown, just beside my apartment! Plus, there's awesome FREE lunch for staff everyday by our very own in house chef! I mean, such blessings I am ever so grateful for..which means I can bless others more! So to all my KL homies, if you're coming to penang, just ask me for free plates of CKT and LAKSA, I will definitely spoil you guys to bits!

Please pray for me, this position comes with its new set of challenges. Very interesting portfolio which most of it , the buck stops here with me (simple terms: if I stuffed up, I stuffed!) But I'm looking forward to pull the bull's horn out and do a limbo jig with it! In fact, the opening ceremony is coming up and so is the annual dinner...lotsa of events waiting tobe planned and executed. Pray that I wont get executed along with it! Teehee :)

4 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Clinttz said...

Yeah, I heard about that Sara. Great, now you can go work in your Pee Jays... haha

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger deJelly said...

wow! sounds great!!
= D

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jon Ng said...

Moving Forward ....with EXCELLENCE!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Yo wendy, I am doing events and marketing for this international school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home