Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Song of the month

This is one of my fav song from my all time fav band.

More poets than singers, I think they are really talented.
So here's a song to Love, young love, aged love, the hopeful, the seeking, the found ones and those popping the question soon.

*btw, this is a good opportunity for miss miracle to advertise her expertise as a freelance wedding planner- Miracle Weddings & Events. ;)
So call when you need me to help marry you off!

Fly Farther- Jars of Clay

He picked her up sunflowers
On a Sunday afternoon
They sat out on the porch swing
Underneath a crescent moon

A lifetime seemed to pass
Staring at the skies and on the swing, he gave her the ring
There were tears in her eyes
I said, I pray I'm not alone in my dreams about forever
That you and I could become one
And always be together
We'd grow old and wise, through all the days
For worse or for better
And I'll be true, cause I love you
Even now, more than ever

Chorus
And my, time flies
But we'll fly farther
Into the night where the eyes of loneliness can never bother
All our dreams of together, uneclipsed by never never
And my, time flies, it's in your eyes
But we'll fly farther

Fifty years have ridden off into the sunset
And the tears that we have cried have overflown
And here we are, counting scars
Wounds of life's unending upset
You're with me, and I'm with you
And I will never forget

Bridge
He picked her up sunflowers
On a Sunday afternoon
He rode the greyhound bus
Past the house they used to swoon
He knelt beside the grave
Hung his head, a tear drop fell
And on the stone, epitaph shone
The words he knew so well

We'll fly farther

3 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Clinttz said...

She's an international school wedding planner! Marry up all internationals with the locals! That's how she makes her incentives on the side

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Sara said...

hahah very farnee clintonio!
Only a blabberjones could think of that ;)
And to your question wendy..the word is freelance hehehe so i still keep my day job...
and if you require my services ;)
you know how to reach me hehehe

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Jon Ng said...

don't forget me, miss miracle!! U must include a video package into your wedding business too!!! Hehehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home