Sunday, June 25, 2006

Back in Penang

It's rather ironic that I begin my blog with an ending.

This ending also marks another beginning, not just a renewal to blog again but also a pivotal season in my life which I hope to find clarity, purpose and meaning even as I write about it- the turbulent twenties. Writing has always been a strange mirror that helps me see the present better but only when gazing in retrospect.

So now miss miracle writes.

She writes because even as she leaves KL to begin life back in her hometown, she wants to share her journey called Life with her loved ones (which is why you're reading this ;) . Her 6 months in KL has been colourful and fulfilling thanks to the people who left a deep mark which has now become a bittersweet void. Even so, she is thankful to have walked with them, they are more than friends- they are kindred souls who encouraged, shared and cheered each other on towards the destination. And it's true what they say about this journey, it's only meaningful when you can share it.

And to all my KL friends, I dedicate this blog to you.

4 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Jon Ng said...

Sara....Sara...Storms are brewing in your eyes...Sara...Sara...No time is a good time for goodbye!!
Will always remember you here!!Missing you!! :)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger GV'D said...

KeLL will always have open arms to welcome the return of the cities favourite girl - (Sara the candy girl)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Sara said...

hey guys,


Thank you so much!

I will be back soon enough, before you can say HAmmmmzz!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Clinttz said...

WELCOME BACK SARA!!! Kl has suffered a great loss while Pg has gained a great asset!

It's good to hear yer home...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home