Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Out of synch & Clouds

Lately I've been out of sync, my body is often tired and thoughts bounced randomly.
I need to seek Him more. Sometimes you hear His voice, sometimes you don't. But the key is to seek Him anyway. Perseverance are only borned out of persevering , never given freely.

I think in our postmodern culture, we are too driven by feelings. I don't feel it, I don't feel like it, I am not feeling it (Sounds like Randy on American Idol!) etc.

The finicky part of feelings is, they come and go , as strong and as soon.

What I'm trying to say is: feelings help to spur you but never sustain you and great things are achieved not by feelings, only by perseverance. In everything, from giving my best shot at work, to intentionally nurturing the relationships around me, to giving my utmost for His highest, to ticking off the to-do list...this illusion of 'feelings' need to be uncovered for what it really is : sloth and plain apathy or worse, disobedience.

Sample image only


Oh and clouds....today I did some persevering at my balcony, reaching for Him inspite 'not feeling' it and strangely when I peeked out , I saw a strange formation of clouds...an image of a huge figure sitting in what appears to be a throne. No kidding.

Out of sync eyes? Or plain awesome?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home